On December 24th 2016, PhD student Quach Thi Thanh Tam defended her doctoral thesis in Microbiology at Biotechnology Research and Development Institute. The academic committee included: The Chairman Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Van Thanh – Biotechnology R&D Institute, Can Tho University, The Reviewer I Assoc. Prof. Tran Dinh Tu –University of Science HCMC, The Reviewer II Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Huu Hiep – Can Tho University, The Commissioner Dr. Tran Van Hieu - University of Science HCMC, The Commissioner Dr. Tran Thi Tuyet Hoa –Can Tho University, The Commissioner Dr. Bui Thi Minh Dieu – Can Tho university and The Secretary Assoc. Prof. Ngo Thi Phuong Dung – Can Tho University. Besides, there was the participation of scientists from Can Tho University and other Universities, PhD students, Postgraduate students as well as undergraduate students of Biotechnology R&D Institute.
Prof. Dr. Tran Phuoc Duong - People’s Teacher, the Founder of Biotechnology Research and Development Institute
Professor Tran Phuoc Duong - People’s Teacher was born in Dong Thap province on 30/4/1940. In 1966, he graduated from Sai Gon University of Science, Vietnam with a bachelor’s degree in Biology and achieved a doctor’s degree from Michigan State University, United States in 1972. After direct voting election, Prof. Tran Phuoc Duong served as the Rec...
- Delegates of Faculty of Technology, Khon Kaen University, Thailand visit and lecture for the Advanced Training Program at Biotechnology R & D Institute, from 11 to 25 May 2019
- Thai students come to study and exchange at Biotechnology Research and Development Institute (April 6 - April 16, 2019)
- DOCTORAL PUBLIC DEFENSE OF CANDIDATE QUACH THI THANH TAM
- DOCTORAL PUBLIC DEFENSE OF CANDIDATE MAI THI
- DOCTORAL THESIS DEFENSE AT UNIVERSITY ROUND OF PhD VO VAN SONG TOAN