Thai students come to study and exchange at Biotechnology Research and Development Institute (April 6 - April 16, 2019)
In the framework of collaboration between Can Tho University (CTU) and Khon Kaen University (KKU), Thailand, 6 Thai students from Faculty of Technology, KKU had the short exchange visit at Biotechnology Research & Development Institute (BiRDI), CTU from April 6th to 16th, 2019. In this trip, Thai students had opportunities to visit, to study and to exchange culture and languages with Vietnamese students in CTU. Under the instruction and guidance of CTU lecturers and staff, Thai students attended some special seminars and had basic experimental lab work. Additionally, Thai students also learned experience through many interesting cultural activities about traditional food, places, languages,... These exchange programs could help students from 2 Universities learning more experience during their study and contribute somehow to the on-going collaboration between Faculty of Technology, KKU and Biotechnology R & D Institute, CTU as well as between KKU and CTU.
Prof. Dr. Tran Phuoc Duong - People’s Teacher, the Founder of Biotechnology Research and Development Institute
Professor Tran Phuoc Duong - People’s Teacher was born in Dong Thap province on 30/4/1940. In 1966, he graduated from Sai Gon University of Science, Vietnam with a bachelor’s degree in Biology and achieved a doctor’s degree from Michigan State University, United States in 1972. After direct voting election, Prof. Tran Phuoc Duong served as the Rec...
- Delegates of Faculty of Technology, Khon Kaen University, Thailand visit and lecture for the Advanced Training Program at Biotechnology R & D Institute, from 11 to 25 May 2019
- Thai students come to study and exchange at Biotechnology Research and Development Institute (April 6 - April 16, 2019)
- DOCTORAL PUBLIC DEFENSE OF CANDIDATE QUACH THI THANH TAM
- DOCTORAL PUBLIC DEFENSE OF CANDIDATE MAI THI
- DOCTORAL THESIS DEFENSE AT UNIVERSITY ROUND OF PhD VO VAN SONG TOAN